Affiliate Rental Agreement
(1) This Contract is legally binding document. Affiliate hereby verifies that the pick-up date, times, number of passengers and billing information are correctly stated on the reservation confirmation.
(2) A 15 % standard gratuity will be added for your convenience. Suggested Gratuity is completely discretionary and may be increased, decreased or eliminated entirely based on service experience. Parking and tolls are additional, if applicable.
(3) Airport Pick up Policy: Additional charges may incur for waiting time after arriving flights. Overtime pay will apply after the first 15 minutes of prearranged time described and agreed to in your reservation. Airport arrivals have a grace period of 30 minutes for domestic, and 45 minutes for international. For all arriving flights, upon arrival please go directly to the baggage claim area and retrieve your luggage, after you have received your luggage please call us and tell us your exact location. If contact is not made to our office one hour after the flight lands, then a no show fee of the full rate will be applied to the credit card on file. To avoid a no-show fee please do not leave the airport before calling the office for assistance. The number is: (844) 294-3300
(4)A) Sedan/SUV Cancellation Policy: local sedan transfers (San Diego area). 2 hours notice within our business hours prior to your pickup time and we will give you a full refund. We will not refund payment if cancelled with less than 2 hours notice prior to pickup time or in the event of a no-show. For all pickups and drop offs outside San Diego County and charter hourly rentals, we require 12 hours notice for cancellations. Our business hours are Monday-Sunday, 07:00am to 11:00pm, however we have 24/7 phone customer service at (844) 294-3300.
B) Sprinter/Bus/Limousine Cancellation Policy: Affiliate understands that if he/she chooses to cancel the booking within 24 hour of the service date, regardless of the reason, Affiliate will be assessed a cancellation fee of no less than 100% of the of the "Total Due" as listed on Client’s booking confirmation.
(5) Extra stops are a minimum charge of $15.00 within a 5-mile radius and the type of vehicle including a 10-Minute grace period. This includes restroom stops.
(6) Wait Time will be charged at $1.00 per every minute or part thereof for sedans. $1.50 per every minute or part thereof for SUVs. $2.00 per every minute or part thereof for Sprinters. $2.50 per every minute or part thereof for Mini Buses. $3.00 per every minute or part thereof for Buses. No exceptions.
(7) Vehicles cannot be loaded beyond seating capacity.
(8) The rate is subject to change based on any services that you specifically request such as meet and greet, wait time, stops, parking, tolls, gas surcharge and any other miscellaneous fees that may apply that have not already been included above.
(9) The client assumes full financial liability for any damage to the vehicle caused during the duration of the rental by them or any members of their party. A fee of 300.00 for each carpet or seat burn. Sanitation/vomit/excessive cleaning fee is 200.00 per incident.
(10) Smoking is not allowed in our vehicles. No illegal drugs of any kind will be allowed in the vehicle.
(11) The chauffeur may terminate the contract without refund if at any time he or she deems anyone in the client’s party to be engaging in illegal activity, acting rude or unruly or damaging the vehicle.
(12) The Company is not responsible for articles left in the limousine.
(13) The Company is authorized to process the Affiliate(s) credit card, or credit card attached to the booking for overages, and/or damages without further consent from the Client(s) / Affiliate(s). Balances carried over 30-days are subject to a 5% monthly finance charge.
(14) The Company can provide car seat upon customer’s request for an additional fee. It is customer’s responsibility to install the car seat properly and the Client hereby waives any and all claims against the Company, its agents or employees for injury, loss, or damage, including consequential damages.
(15) The Affiliate hereby waives any and all claims against Five Star Transportation Services, Five Star Limo Service, Charter.limo, San Diego Car Services, and Davis Monts International, LLC. It’s agents or employees for injury, loss, or damage, including consequential damages, to Client’s person or property from whatever cause. In addition, Client waives any right of subrogation with regard to the same. If the guaranteeing credit card cannot be charged for any reason, client(s) agrees to pay for any damages within seven days from event date. Client(s) agree to pay for any collection fees and attorney fees associated with Five Star Transportation Services / Davis Monts International, LLC.
(16) Affiliate acknowledges the receipt of Reservation Agreement and Reservation/Cancellation Policy. By submitting a reservation you agree that 1) you are requesting the services listed above, 2) that you are authorizing Five Star Transportation Services to charge received card and 3) that you received and have read our Reservation Confirmation, Rental Agreement and Cancellation Policy.